Sales Optimisation Powered by the most Advanced Retail Traffic Counter
Used daily in over 20,000 locations and
Kepler Sensor – People Counter
Easy Implementation – Zero Disruption
The Kepler Sensor is a plug-and-play device that installs in minutes, not hours with no interruption to store operations. This retail solution provides accurate customer traffic and behaviour data sent via internal 4G connection straight to your dashboard in real-time.
Full visibility is now an affordable reality with Kepler’s Retail People Counter
About Kepler and the Team
We’re an Australian retail technology company with a mission to bring the magic of data into bricks-and-mortar retail.
We launched in 2017 with our retail solution for customer counting and now have over 120 retail customers with 5,500 stores across 30 countries.
The company is founded and led by an intriguing duo- an entrepreneurial engineer and a retail veteran. Today, we’re a global team with 50 people across Australia, Asia and the US.
We are a fully vertically integrated company obsessed with retail analytics, foot traffic data and customer success!
What our Customers are Saying
Unique Retail Toolkits – Designed by retail experts specifically for retail analytics
Not just customer counting, Kepler Retail Toolkits distill the data, reduce the noise, and provide actionable insights for your team to improve performance across all aspects of all aspects of your retail store network.
- Optimise upsell and cross sell opportunity
- Optimise Rosters
- Optimise Service Levels
- Measure new and lapsed customer engagment
- Measure visual merchandising effectiveness
- Capture under-converting product zones
- Monitor store zone relationship affinity
- Optimise stock levels
- Increase sell-through rate of clearance items
- Compare costs per traffic across landlords
- Compare traffic trends between centres
- Model new site revenue using traffic as a basis
Kepler Retail Analytics Platform