Download Full PDF Report
- Sales $ are now facing significant challenges for year-on-year, like for like growth.
- The rate of growth vs prior years has slowed – likely due to increased external shocks, reduced governmental support and other elements changing economic conditions overall.
- Traffic is returning both to retail precincts and to stores – but we are still below pre-pandemic levels.
- Sales Conversion growth on prior year is trending down, and it is likely to see this KPI drop below prior year levels in coming months.
- Average Transaction Value (ATV) changes (perhaps from price rise impacts?) are impacting Sales Conversion.
These insights are from our Kepler Retail Index (KRI). If you would like to learn more about this powerful retail tool.